Those serving in an executive capacity for the Auckland Partnership of Assemblies do so as volunteers. Their involvement does not imply that they speak for our family of churches or that they aspire to do so. Their desire is to realise the vision stated above and to honour God; to strengthen our churches. our partnership, and our Christian witness.
Current members their churches and some other associations:
- Phil Aish (Waikowhai, Stewards' Trust)
- David Frost (Manurewa)
- Rod Edwards (Massey, CEC, APA Chair)
- Campbell Fountain (Northcross, GPH)
- David Goold (Birkdale)
- Russell Grainger (Mt Wellington, Pastor Link, HCJB)
- Richard Hemmingsen (Northcross, SGA, APA Administrator)
- Leighton Mossop (Ngaire Ave.)
- Afa Moasegi (Mascot Av, Manukau Samoan)
- Lui Ponifasio (Life Church, Manurewa)
- Robert Siakimotu (Onehunga, OAC)
- Russell Thorp (Henderson, CLTC)
Members are in good standing both with their church and our wider family of churches. Opportunity is extended to others to attend either by invitation or recommendation from the eldership of their church. Office-holders are elected by the APA committee members.
Costs associated with APA have been met by personal contributions, from revenue, and through donations. Freewill gifts are invited.
Richard Hemmingsen (Administrator) firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Rod Edwards (Chair) email@example.com